Here is the direct link to our online 2016 Escapades Calendar – enjoy!
We’re very excited about this newest addition to the Bayliner Element line of entry-level boats – the F18 fishing boat!
Bayliner has been busy revolutionizing day boats as we know them. They first introduced the 16′ Element back in 2013. The Element series combines “an affordable price, familiar automotive-style handling, and class-leading stability and safety features”.
Bayliner has now applied these principles to the F18, offering entry-level boaters the opportunity of owning a safe and practical fishing boat at an affordable price.
The F18 takes full advantage of the stable Element M-Hull and combines it with a deck plan focused on “fishability”. Seasoned fishermen and families alike will appreciate the features, layout. and value aboard this family-friendly fishing platform.
- Length overall (LOA) : 18’2″ / 5.57 m
- Beam : 7’5″ / 2.26 m
- Weight : 2,000 lbs / 907 kg
- Fuel capacity : 30 gal / 114 l
- People capacity : 5 / 5
- Max engine power : 115 HP / 115 HP
- Aft non-skid casting platform with center livewell
- Bow anchor locker and storage compartments
- Flip/flop double wide captains seat with cooler beneath
- Forward facing jump seats with storage beneath
- Port and starboard gunnel rod storage for 4 rods
- Self-bailing cockpit
- 33 gallon built-in fuel tank
- Binacle mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
- Center console with storage for 6 rods and a large storage compartment
- Navigation-ready helm station with stainless steel steering wheel standard
- Large non-skid bow casting platform with pre-wired trolling motor landing
- Mooring Cleats (6)
- Patent Pending M-Hull Design
- Single-Axle Galvanized Self Guiding Trailer
The Bayliner F18 is a recent launch and will be featured at the Stuart Boat Show, providing consumers a great opportunity to see and buy this model before the big Miami Boat Show in February.
The F18 is available for sale at all three of our stores: InterMarine Fort Lauderdale, InterMarine Dania Beach, and InterMarine Jupiter. See the Bayliner F18 brochure online and come in to see it for yourself!
Start the year off right by treating yourself to a little something… like a brand-new Bayliner. We have three brand-new leftovers that we want to move off the lot. You know what that means… go ahead and make an offer. You just might walk out with a brand new boat and a happy wallet.
The frugal boater: buy a new leftover Bayliner and save some dough
The all-new PRESTIGE 680 has been selected as a finalist for the Motor Boat of The Year Awards in the Flybridge over 60ft category.
Camilo Garroni, designer of the flagship Prestige 750, also designed the 680 and managed to incorporate many of the same features from the larger yacht into the 680.
The bright and open layout of the Prestige 680 is refreshing, and accommodations below sleep 8 plus 2 crew members (aft). The hull is designed for powerful IPS 1200 engines. See the Prestige 680 specifications page on the InterMarine website.
We are certain this yacht will win many accolades. The winners of the Motor Boat Awards will be announced at the London Boat Show in January 2016.
We’re kicking off our massive Year-End Sales Event here at InterMarine with up to $100,000 in rebates on select models.
You see, we have a really great selection of boats and yachts for sale in our South Florida stores. We strive to keep a fresh inventory, so we’re always getting new boats… which means sometimes we end up with brand-new leftovers.
Right now, we have a stellar selection of brand-new 2014 and 2015 models that really have to go. The 2016 are already here (and the 2017’s will soon follow). Prospective boat buyers can save A LOT of money right now during our year-end boat sale.
Specific models included in this Year End Sales Event include:
This vessel won NMMA’s Innovation Award the year it was christened.
Deluxe fishing equipment and unparalleled comfort await you in this vessel.
Innovative layout solutions in this yacht borrowed from larger vessels make it stand out in its size class.
Elegant and tremendously comfortable vessel for the most stylish boaters.
There you have it! There is a vessel for you at InterMarine, and at substantial savings. Come on in to one of our sales showrooms and walk away with a new boat- and a fat wallet.
p.s. As a side note, we have leftover entry-level Bayliner bowriders and deckboats for sale, too.
InterMarine’s management team is at the 2015 Marine Dealer Conference & Expo learning how to be a better boat and yacht dealer for you, our customer. The Marine Conference will include education tracks focused on leadership, service, and sales.
Everglades Boats is headquartered in Edgewater, Florida. The 125,000-square-foot facility boasts the latest technology, allowing them to build unsinkable boats.
- Patented closed molded RAMCAP® construction process
- High density, closed cell, structural foam floatation
- 10-year transferable hull warranty
- Variable dead rise deep V-hull
- Self-bailing cockpits
- NMMA, ABYC, and CE certified
- No wood construction – all composite
- Hull laminate – premium gel coat, vinyl-ester barrier coat, vinyl-ester skin coat, polyester print barrier and knitted bi-axle fiberglass
- High density PVC composite transom
- Circuit protection – circuit breakers or fuses protect all electrical circuits
- Upholstery – extra-heavy vinyl with acrylic top coat, Tenara thread, and anti-mildew backing – adhered to high-density plastic backing with flow through foam cushions