We’re very excited about this newest addition to the Bayliner Element line of entry-level boats – the F18 fishing boat!
Bayliner has been busy revolutionizing day boats as we know them. They first introduced the 16′ Element back in 2013. The Element series combines “an affordable price, familiar automotive-style handling, and class-leading stability and safety features”.
Bayliner has now applied these principles to the F18, offering entry-level boaters the opportunity of owning a safe and practical fishing boat at an affordable price.
The F18 takes full advantage of the stable Element M-Hull and combines it with a deck plan focused on “fishability”. Seasoned fishermen and families alike will appreciate the features, layout. and value aboard this family-friendly fishing platform.
- Length overall (LOA) : 18’2″ / 5.57 m
- Beam : 7’5″ / 2.26 m
- Weight : 2,000 lbs / 907 kg
- Fuel capacity : 30 gal / 114 l
- People capacity : 5 / 5
- Max engine power : 115 HP / 115 HP
- Aft non-skid casting platform with center livewell
- Bow anchor locker and storage compartments
- Flip/flop double wide captains seat with cooler beneath
- Forward facing jump seats with storage beneath
- Port and starboard gunnel rod storage for 4 rods
- Self-bailing cockpit
- 33 gallon built-in fuel tank
- Binacle mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
- Center console with storage for 6 rods and a large storage compartment
- Navigation-ready helm station with stainless steel steering wheel standard
- Large non-skid bow casting platform with pre-wired trolling motor landing
- Mooring Cleats (6)
- Patent Pending M-Hull Design
- Single-Axle Galvanized Self Guiding Trailer
The Bayliner F18 is a recent launch and will be featured at the Stuart Boat Show, providing consumers a great opportunity to see and buy this model before the big Miami Boat Show in February.
The F18 is available for sale at all three of our stores: InterMarine Fort Lauderdale, InterMarine Dania Beach, and InterMarine Jupiter. See the Bayliner F18 brochure online and come in to see it for yourself!